1. The Nigerian Army kick boxing team has emerged winner in the 2018 National Kick boxing Championship.
2. The team emerged champion with 9 gold, 8 silver and 4 bronze medals.
3. The championship which took place at the Civic Centre, Port Harcourt featured male and female categories and had various states Federation in attendance.
4. In a message to the team, the Chief of Army Staff (COAS) Lieutenant General Tukur Yusufu Buratai congratulated the team for attaining this feat. He urged them to work harder in other to remain on top.
5. It would be recalled that the Nigerian Army kick boxing team had maintained this superlative performance since 2016.
6. You are please requested to disseminate this information to the public through your medium.
7. Thank you for your kind cooperation.
Director Army Public Relations
Previous PostARMY CHARGES TROOPS TO REMAIN ALERT Next PostUK SECRETARY OF STATE FOR DEFENCE VISITS THEATRE COMMAND ... Assures of collaboration
MORE CRIMINAL BOKO HARAM INSURGENTS DECIMATED AT THE SITE OF A FAILED AMBUSH SPRUNG AGAINST THE THEATER COMMANDERS’ CONVOY
AdminJan 07, 2020