1. A Nigerian Army personnel attached to 120 Battalion, Gonori, Yobe State currently on operation LAFIYA DOLE has successfully disarmed an armed robber along Lafia - Makurdi road.
2. The incident happened at Daudu in Guma Local Government Area of Benue State in the early hours of yesterday when the vehicle in which the soldier was travelling was attacked by a group of armed robbers.
3. However, the soldier sustained an injury during the process but was able to dispossessed the robber of a AK 47 rifle and five rounds of 7.62mm special ammunition.
4. The soldier is currently receiving medical attention at the military facility in Makurdi.
5. The Nigerian Army wishes to assured all law abiding citizens of continuous protection of lives and property and enjoined all to be security conscious.
6. You please requested to disseminate this information to the general public.
7. Thank you for your kind cooperation.
Director Army Public Relations
Previous PostOVER 2000 IDPs RETURN HOME TO GUZAMALA LOCAL GOVERNMENT OF BORNO STATE Next PostRE: NIGERIAN ARMY LAUNCHES ISLAND PROJECT IN LAGOS
AdminDec 10, 2018