PRESS RELEASE RE: SERGEANT DAVID BAKO DESERTS NIGERIAN ARMY, LEAKS HOW DAPCHI GIRLS ABDUCTION WAS PLANNED IN THE VILLA AND EXECUTED WITH N80 MILLION
AdminMar 25, 2018
2. It is imperative to know that these baseless and inane allegations are not new in the cyber space, knowing the fact that we are in the age of information warfare. Open Source Intelligence reveals that the website Dailyglobewatch.eu with country code top-level domain (ccTLD) .eu used in publishing stories is obviously fake and therefore not correct. Based on our findings the website was registered on the 14 of April 2017 and was last updated same date and will expire on the 14th April 2018, we are very familiar with reports of this kind and will advice the general public to disregard such claim and desist from sharing such information on the New Media as this is against the Nigerian Cybercrime Act 2015.
3. However, it is really worrisome to the level at which some people could condescend so low to fabricate fictitious allegation against the Nigerian Army and the military at large for cheap political gains or simply an act of pure wickedness, thus the public should disregard such facetious allegation.
4. The Nigerian Army wishes to reiterate its commitment to remain apolitical and non-partisan in the discharge of its constitutional roles. We would also like to reaffirm our unconditional support and obedience to civil authorities as well as reassuring Nigerians that these Fifth columnists will not succeed in their mischief as they will be fished out and dealt with accordingly.
5. You are please requested to disseminate this information to the general public through your reputable medium.
6. Thank you for your kind cooperation.
Director Army Public Relations
Mr Fredrick is a Research Fellow with the Nigerian Military. An Advocacy for Social Justice | #CyberSecurity & Social Media Analyst with decades of experience in providing secured Content Management System| Web Admin @HQNigerianArmy | @NaowaHQ |@Narcng | Co-Web Admin @Defenceinfo and Founder Fredwave Info Tech
PRESS BRIEFING ON THE OCCASION OF #NADCEL2018 BY THE CHIEF OF ARMY STAFF LT GEN TY BURATAI AT MAIDUGURI BORNO STATE ON FRIDAY 29 JUNE 2018
AdminJun 29, 2018