2. The operation which was conducted in conjunction with allies of Multinational Joint Task Force (MNJTF), rescued the hostages from Malamkari, Amchaka, Walasa and Gora villages of Bama Local Government Area of Borno State.
3. The hostages consisted mainly of women, children as well as some young men who were forced to become Boko Haram fighters.
4. Speaking with one of the rescued victims, Alhaji Gambo Gulumba from Amchaka village, thanked the Nigerian military for showing them love and care.
5. The Nigerian Army wishes to remind the public of its resolve to rout out Boko Haram and rescued all hostages.
6.The public is also advised to report any suspicious character to the appropriate authority for prompt action.
7. However, the rescued persons are being attended to in a military medical facility.
8. You are please requested to disseminate this information to the public through your medium.
9. Thank you for your kind cooperation.
Director Army Public Relations
Mr Fredrick is a Research Assistant with the Nigerian Military| A Cyber Security & New Media Analyst with decades experience in secured Content Management System| Web Admin @HQNigerianArmy | @NaowaHQ |@Narcng | Co-Web Admin @Defenceinfo and Founder Fredwave Info Tech
AdminJun 02, 2018