2. This was observed as the Commander Operation LAST HOLD Maj Gen Abba Dikko, embarked on operational assessment visits to the Task Force Brigades on Operation LAST HOLD.
3. He appreciated the locals who turned up massively for the road clearance, water ways clearance and urged them to take initiative in reclaiming and reoccupation of their communities and farms.
4. He urged them to continue to support the troops deployed in their various communities and also reiterated the Chief of Army Staff directive especially, in regards to respect for human rights.
5. He assured them the Federal and State Governments commitment towards their well being and called on them to always provide timely information to the troops.
6. you are please requested to disseminate this information to members of the general public through your reputable medium.
7. Thank you for your kind cooperation please.
Director Army Public Relations
Mr Fredrick is a Research Fellow with the Nigerian Military. An Advocacy for Social Justice | #CyberSecurity & Social Media Analyst with decades of experience in providing secured Content Management System| Web Admin @HQNigerianArmy | @NaowaHQ |@Narcng | Co-Web Admin @Defenceinfo and Founder Fredwave Info Tech
AdminMay 15, 2018