1. Christian faithful have been enjoined to remain focus and not to relent in prayers towards ending the Boko Haram Terrorists' fight.
2. The Acting General Officer Commanding (GOC) 7 Division Brigadier General Abdulmalik Bulama Biu, made the call during the 2018 Harvest Thanksgiving and Bazaar of Our Lady Queen of Nigeria Catholic Church, Maimalari Cantonment Maiduguri Borno State.
3. He stated that everything about Boko Haram Terrorists is ungodly and crime against humanity that must be resisted by all.
4. He also commended the Church for their spiritual support and charged troops to see their effort and sacrifice as a call to service of our fatherland.
6. He eulogised the gallant efforts of our troops and other security agencies for their commitment aimed at ensuring restoration of peace, security and human dignity in the North East in particular and Nigeria in general.
7. He further assured the troops of their welfare as well as provision of equipment for the fight against Boko Haram Terrorists.
8. The Acting GOC enjoined the church to remain at the vanguard of mobilising the public to support the military with useful information that will lead to the total collapse of Boko Haram Terrorists.
9. You are please requested to disseminate this information to the general public.
10. Thank you for your kind cooperation.
Director Army Public Relations
Previous PostARMY PARTNERS WITH UNITED NATIONS ON HUMANITARIAN AFFAIRS Next PostARMY CONDUCTS SHOW OF FORCE IN BORNO STATE
AdminDec 10, 2018