1. Troops of 22 Brigade deployed in operation LAFIA DOLE, on Saturday 6th October 2018 in conjunction with other security agencies conducted a show of force within Dikwa emirate in Borno State, to reiterate their commitment in protection of lives and property of the people.
2. The exercise is to showcase the Nigerian Army determination and combat readiness in the ongoing fight against terrorists and other crimes in the State.
3. Addressing the troops at the end of the exercise, the Commander 22 Brigade Brigadier General John Ochai, commended them for their combat readiness and endurance, urging them to maintain the momentum.
4. He charged the troops to remain alert at all times while carrying out all assigned tasks.
6. You are please requested to disseminate this information through your medium to the general public.
7. Thank you for your kind cooperation.
Director Army Public Relations
Previous PostCHRISTIAN FAITHFUL ENJOINS TO REMAIN FOCUS IN PRAYERS Next PostARMY NEUTRALIZES BOKO HARAM TERRORISTS, RECOVER ARMS
Mr Fredrick is a Research Assistant with the Nigerian Military| A Cyber Security & New Media Analyst | Admin @HQNigerianArmy